The Best Home Theater System under 500 with 5.1 Surround Sound. The Review based on Price, Quality, and Brands and here Reviews Top brand like Yamaha, Samsung, Sony, Philips, Klipsch, Philips, Onkyo, Acoustic and Logitech. Home theater systems are slowly becoming a necessary commodity in households for music and entertainment purposes. Here we will discuss some of the best home theater systems under $500.Get detail comparision on best home theater speakers under 500 dollars.
Table of Contents
Best Home Theater System under 500 List
As you would know, there are lots of things to consider when it comes to buying a home theater system. You need to take into account the different specs of the sound system, speakers, subwoofer, and so on. But with so many options available in the market today, it is difficult for consumers to choose the best home theater speaker system for their needs. This guide will help you find out which is the best home theater speaker system for your needs.
Top 5 premium High Quality Best Home Theaters under $500
|Best Product high Quality||Best Product high Quality||Polk Audio MagniFi Mini Home Theater Surround Sound Bar | Works with 4K and HD TVs | Compact System with Big Sound | Wireless Subwoofer Included||
||Check On Amazon|
|Premium product||Premium product “>||VIZIO SB36514-G6 36″ 5.1.4 Premium Home Theater Sound System with Dolby Atmos and Wireless Subwoofer, Black||
||Check On Amazon|
|Best 5.1||Best 5.1||Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System – THX, Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Certified – Black||
||Check On Amazon|
|Amazon Choice||Amazon Choice||Rockville HTS56 1000w 5.1 Channel Home Theater System||
||Check On Amazon|
|Best for Gaming||Best for Gaming||Acoustic Audio AA5172 700W Bluetooth Home Theater 5.1 Speaker System||
||Check On Amazon|
Mid range Top 3 Home Theaters under $500
|Klipsch Black 5.1 Surround Sound System||Klipsch Black 5.1 Surround Sound System “>||Klipsch Black Reference Theater Pack 5.1 Surround Sound System||
||Check On Amazon|
|Best Budget Home Theater System under $500||Best Budget Home Theater System under $500 “>||Acoustic Audio AA5210 Home Theater||
||Check On Amazon|
|Best Budget Mid range||Best Budget Mid range||Nyne NHT5.1RGB 5.1 Channel Home Theatre System||
||Check On Amazon|
1.Klipsch Black Reference Theater Pack 5.1 Surround Sound System
The best sound system in the world, just got better! Introducing the new Klipsch Black Reference Theater Pack 5.1 Surround Sound System. The newest product of its kind will leave you awestruck and in awe of how good it sounds, feeling like you’re in a movie theater.
- Best 5.1 surround sound Quality
- Quality Bass sound
- Budget friendly
- MINIMIZED DISTORTION
- WIRELESS, ROBUST BASS
- Easy Setup
- No WiFi
- No Inbox receiver
2.Klipsch HDT-600 – Best Budget Home Theater System under $500
The Klipsch HDT-600 5.1 channel home theater system is a placement sensitive speaker system and so it is very important to place the speakers at right angles and volumes to get the maximum output. Once set properly, this home theater system will surely deliver impressive sound experience.
Klipsch HDT-600 5.1 channel home theater system pros and cons
- Good mid-range acoustics articulation
- Impressive subwoofer
- Well balanced and clear sound especially for dialogues in movie sessions
- Compact and sleek design
- Dedicated tweeters in each speaker adds on to the sound effect
- Hard to position and place manually
- Spring clip speaker wire terminals which isn’t as efficient as pin ports inputs
- No Bluetooth connectivity
- No Wi-Fi streaming
- No in-box receiver included thereby no direct connectivity to HDMI Inputs and high-quality audio/video formats
3.Acoustic Audio AA5210 – 5.1 Best Home Theater System under $500
The Acoustic Audio AA5210 5.1 home theater system is suited for those who simply enjoys plug-and-play functions to stream music via Bluetooth or audio jacks. It is quite cheap product. Acoustic Audio AA5210 is the Best 5.1 Home Theater Speaker System under $500
Acoustic Audio AA5210 5.1 Home Theater pros and cons
- Very cheap and affordable
- Bluetooth connectivity, USB and SD card connectivity
- Easy setup
- LED lights for a vibrant look
- Good speakers and subwoofer according to the price range
- No premium technology available
- No direct HDMI connectivity for high quality video and audio passthrough
- Poor branding
- Average sound experience
4. Logitech Z506 – Best Surround Sound Home Theater System Under $500
To conclude, this 5.1 surround speaker system is very impressive speaker set in this price range giving a wholesome music experience. .
Logitech Z506 – Surround Sound Home Theater System with detail pro and cons
- Good branding
- Crisp and clear sounds, especially from the center speaker
- Decent down-firing bass
- Dedicated inputs for headphone jack
- Good build quality
- No bluetooth connectivity or wireless connectivity
- No remote control
- No HDMI Ports
- No high-quality audio decoding like DTS
- No wall mount space in the satellite speakers
5.Philips HTS3371D/F7 – Best Home Theater System Under $500 with DVD
The sound quality is pretty balanced and clear which will definitely give satisfactory outputs. This device is perfect for a small to medium room setup and also fits well due to its compact and sleek design. The Philips HTS3371D/F7 can be a genuine contender in this budget This is the best surround sound system under $500.
Philips HTS3371D/F7 Home Theater System pro and cons
- Easy to setup
- Fills a small to medium room perfectly with controlled volume levels
- Decent crisp sounds
- No noise distortion or humming from speakers or subwoofer
- Multiple connections available which enable to use HDMI Input, DVD, Coaxial ports or USB according to the need
- Additional cables are required as included cable wires may not be sufficient for a medium to large rooms
- No separate individual bass control available on the subwoofer
- The volume configuration is bit flawed. The sound may not seem to increase or decrease in equal proportion between consequent volume levels.
- No Wi-Fi wireless connectivity
6.Sylvania Curtis- Best 5.1 Home Theater under $500
In conclusion one can simply say that this is not a recommended option at all as it doesn’t provides any satisfactory features. One can definitely get better quality speakers in the market even at this price range. One may simply use this system if one wants just a better sound option than the TV and also an option for DVD connectivity. Sadly, this device doesn’t impress as its name. The speakers are pretty small and inefficient and bass is just decent enough for a louder sound experience and not an immersive quality sound entertainment experience.
- DVD player connectivity
- Very cheap and affordable product
- No quality sound output from the speakers
- Sounds are just loud and not immersive
- Poor remote control
- No HDMI Ports and high-quality audio support
- Poor built quality
Also read : How to connect Home theater to TV
Here we have seen various products which are best home theater system under 500. These affordable home theater systems can prove valuable to everyone who choose it. One should always weigh in and analyse their usage and demands before selecting a product as a single feature.
After seeing elaborated comparisons between the aforementioned home theater systems, we can conclude that two out of them stands as most recommended and advanced speaker system at such an affordable price; The Yamaha YHT 5950U and The Onkyo HT S3500 both these home theater systems have very premium features which are very crucial for amazing sound and video experience with just nominal difference. The main difference I found between the two products is that the Yamaha YHT 5950u has Automatic acoustics calibration system which uses a mic to assess the speaker placement and calibrate it automatically to give the most suited settings and good sound experience. Moreover, the Yamaha YHT 5950u also sports multi-room audio playback support which can be a game changing feature for music maniacs. Subwoofer bass on the Onkyo HT S3500 can be seen as more powerful.
In best budget home theater system under $500, both products have almost equal when it comes to build quality, sound quality and use of technology. If one prefers automatic calibration of speakers then Yamaha would be the ideal choice but if one prefers powerful bass the Onkyo would be a perfect option.
1.What are the main points to consider while buying a Home Theater?
1. Sound quality
3. Speaker type
4. Speakers number
5. Power output
2. How do you set up a home theater speaker system?
Home theater Channel speaker setups are usually very similar to each other. The main speakers, which are the front left and right, then the center channel that is located in between them, then surround sound speakers on either side of the listeners head. To get a home theater speaker setup you would need to buy one or more of these types of speakers.
3. What are the different types of speakers in a home theater speaker system?
There are two primary types of speakers in a home theater speaker system: the front left, front right, center and surround left, surround right. The three-way design of these channel speakers allow good sound to be projected from different angles. Subwoofers, on the other hand, have a more traditional design with a bass reflex port that provides deeper bass response.
4. What are the benefits of buying a home theater speaker system?
If you’re looking to upgrade your sound system, then purchasing a home theater speaker system is the way to go. A home theater speaker system offers a wide range of benefits that make it worth your while. One of these benefits is convenience: because it’s one less device (such as a TV and stereo), you’ll be able to use all those extra outlets for other things. Another benefit is quality: if you choose the right set of home theater speakers, you can get good sound with two or more of them. And that’s not to mention the fact that they will really enhance having a home theatre.
5. What are the benefits of buying custom made home Theater?
The greatest benefit of using high-end loud channel speakers is quality and flexibility in all areas including power handling, size , easy connectivity options for control etc.. Having our own high power amplifiers tailored to make sure that overall system is both loud and precise at any volume level.
6. What are the options to have a home theater? Which one should I choose?
If you’re looking for a true top of the line, it’s going to be quite costly as there are so many products available from so many brands out there today, but if you want only those basic things which you have been expecting from your movie processor or thinking during the same , In look of low budget but high quality home theatre, your best options are definitely “Insignia” and “Klipsch”. Both of these brands have been offering tremendous line up from their home theaters . Insignia has a very wide range for you to choose from while Klipsch is not many when it comes tot he number of different makes available. Also if both brands have made there speaker systems sound equally.
What are the best home theater systems for living room?
The best home theater systems for living room would be the ones with amazing sound quality and compatibility. There are many brands of best home theater speakers under 500 that you can buy which will help you get good sound quality that you want without having to spend too much.
Some of the brands that are good for this are:
4. Marantz audio group 5. Philips/sony 6 JBL 7 bi Audio Group 8 Denon . Depending on whether you are looking for home systems, headphones or turntables – there are many different brands that offer the best products at various prices.”
What are the best surround sound speakers?
Best surround sound speakers are speakers that are capable of delivering 360 degrees of audio. One of the main reasons why people are opting for this type is because they offer a high level of clarity, hence making it possible to hear every word in the audio file.
Some of the best surround sound speakers under 500 in the market today are:
1. Bose 2. Marantz 3. Klipsch 4 . Panasonic 5. THX Unison – Denon
6 SHURE 7 Bi Audio Group 8 Sony/philips 9 speaker Genius 10 JBL Speaker 11 Wharfedale Sub 12 Paradice Acoustic Series 13 Bang and Olufsen 14 Onkyo 15 Hennesey 16 Sonus Faber 17 Aerial Spire 18 Kef 19 Pioneer 20 phono pre amplifier 21 Sony Cambridge Audio 22 Bang and Olufsen Snell level 3-5 23 Onkyo 24 Definitive Technology 25 Pioneer DVD 26 Denon 27 Aerial 28 McIntosh.
Is there a good wireless surround sound home theater system?
You can take a look at the following wireless surround sound home theater system for a better answer:
1. RCA RHT900BT3 5.1 Channel Wireless Home Theater System
2. Sceptre X34CQ 34-Inch Curved UltraWide LED TV
3. Logitech Z906 5. 1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer
4. Samsung UN55HU7100 55-Inch 1080p 600Hz 3D LED HDTV Just like the above ones, this one also comes in wireless surround sound home theater systems which are perfect for both the offices and homes. It is basically an awesome fit when it comes to having music at home or office.
� 5 . Bose Wave Music Series III A2 Series II Series I Series IV
6.Harman / Kardon AK Home Cinema System This is one of the best 5.1 surround sound home theater systems and it also has a pretty great range of Channel speakers that will definitely amaze you.�
7 LG OLED 55EA955 A Practical Ultra-Thin Smart TV with Beaker Stand – Black (OLED55EA9500)
8 Bang & Olufsen Speaker Base
9 Samsung WEP610 Spotify Connect Chrome Soundbar, Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Plus Subwoofer for Streaming Music+ Dolby Virtual Surround sound
10 Zappiti 5.1 Channel Home Theater System With Built in Blu Ray Player and CD/DVD Receiver.